Duties and responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Support Officer will include, but not limited to the following:
- Providing administrative support to EDCTP staff in The Hague;
- Taking minutes at staff meetings;
- Assisting the IT Officer in providing basic IT support to staff on issues relating to the use of the IT systems , handling correspondence with IT service providers, maintaining the Polycom system, and monitoring compliance with software licences; and
- Any other tasks, duties or specific assignments which may arise as directed by the Director of Finance and Administration.
- A university degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills.
EDCTP offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The employee will be based at the EDCTP Office in The Hague.
The EDCTP is characterised by a multicultural work environment and English is the official language.
Applications including a letter of motivation and CV should be submitted to: recruitment[at]edctp.org by midnight Monday 10 April 2017. Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us within 12 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider that your application has not been successful on this occasion.