General Assembly of the EDCTP Association
The principal responsibility of the General Assembly is to ensure that all necessary activities are undertaken to achieve the statutory objectives of EDCTP, and that its resources are properly and efficiently managed.
The voting members of General Assembly are the countries participating in the EDCTP Association. The African Union, the European Union and the World Health Organization also send representatives as observers.
The Association Board to which the General Assembly entrusted the management of the Association and the oversight of the Secretariat, consists of the following representatives:
- Mark Palmer (United Kingdom) Chair
- Eusebio Macete (Mozambique) Vice-Chair
- Yazdan Yazdanpanah (France) Vice-Chair
- Detlef Boecking (Germany) Member
- Francine Ntoumi (Republic of Congo) Member.