Experts should have skills, knowledge, expertise and standing in one or more of the following fields:
- PRNIDs in the scope of the EDCTP2 remit
- Clinical trials and clinical research, especially in sub-Saharan Africa
- Research capacity strengthening and training
- Public health (including epidemiology, biostatistics, health economics, global health, maternal and child health and implementation research)
- Product development, especially in an industry setting
- Post registration safety and effectiveness programmes
- Social and behavioural sciences within the disease remit of EDCTP2
- Clinical regulatory affairs.
EDCTP is looking for (8-10) new members to join SAC.
The deadline for applications is 10 October 2016
Read the full call for experts
About the SAC
The Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) is the principal advisory group to EDCTP, providing strategic and scientific advice to the EDCTP General Assembly and the Executive Secretariat (SEC) as well as oversight of the scientific integrity of the EDCTP programme. The SAC assists the SEC in ensuring that the EDCTP2 annual work plans are developed in the context of global activities, taking into account the dynamic state of product development pipelines, African and European participating member states’ national plans, needs and priorities.