Templates, guides and policies
All templates, guides, reference and legal documents, necessary for application to EDCTP Calls for proposals will be accessible via this page after the 2019 calls are published on the website.
Please consult these documents thoroughly before sending questions to EDCTP. On a general note of advice, please do not wait to apply until the last days or moments before the call will close.
Templates for application
RIA Letter of Intent
RIA full proposal
CSA Ethics & Regulatory proposal
TMA Career Development Fellowship
TMA Senior Fellowship
TMA Preparatory Fellowship
TMA Industry Fellowship
Guidelines for application
- EDCTP2 Grants Manual for EDCTP2 Calls for proposals
- Preparation of full proposals and annex 1 of the grant agreement (PDF)
- Guidance for applicants for the online application procedure
- EDCTP2 policy on clinical trials registration, publication and data sharing (PDF)
- EDCTP2’s strategic research agenda
Financial guidelines for grantees
These guidelines are relevant for most budget questions.
- Financial Guidelines for Beneficiaries (October 2016; PDF; 408 kB)
- Guide financier à l’intention des bénéficiaires (Octobre 2016; PDF; 537 kB)
- Diretrizes Financeiras para os Beneficiários (PDF; 399 kBb)
These guidelines have been prepared to supplement the Grant Agreement by providing an explanation of the accounting policies, financial reporting and budgeting requirements. However, in the event a conflict arises between these guidelines and the Grant Agreement, the latter takes precedence.
The main objectives of this document are:
- To provide a quick reference and easy-to-follow guide for beneficiaries of EDCTP funding;
- To ensure consistency in the financial management of EDCTP grants;
- To act as a reference document for external auditors and other stakeholders in carrying out financial audits or other reviews of EDCTP-funded projects.
Legal documents and policies
Model grant agreements
- EDCTP2 multi-beneficiary grant agreement (RIAs and CSAs)
- EDCTP2 mono-beneficiary grant agreement
- EDCTP2 mono-beneficiary grant agreement with options for fellowships (TMAs)
- Legal entity form (Word template)
- Declaration of honour (Word template)
Contact for further questions
Steps you can take to get your questions answered:
- Please consult the FAQs on Calls for proposals first;
- For call-specific questions, contact via email the EDCTP Project Officer indicated in the call text.
Please note that EDCTP staff can comment on points of procedure but cannot advise you on the content of your proposal, its eligibility and fit with the call topic.
- For technical questions and issues about the grant management system (EDCTPgrants) and the online application submission, please consult first the Guidelines for applicants.
- For general questions about EDCTP, contact us via email@example.com