Guidance for applicants and grantees
Templates for application
The templates can be used to prepare for the completion of the online application forms.
Please note Applications can only be submitted via the online application form in the EDCTP grants system.
- RIA2020 full proposal template (Word)
- CSA2020ERC Ethics & Regulatory proposal application form template (Word)
- CSA2020 EDCTP Regional Networks application form (Word)
- CSA2020E Capacity development emergency response (Africa CDC) application form (Word)
- TMA2020 Career Development Fellowship (Word)
- Template for essential information regarding clinical studies (Word)
- EDCTP2 Grants Manual for EDCTP2 Calls for proposals (PDF)
- Preparation of full proposals and annexe 1 of the grant agreement (PDF)
- Guidance for applicants for the online application procedure
- Online Progress Report in EDCTPgrants – Guidelines for beneficiaries (PDF)
- EDCTP2 policy on clinical trials registration, publication, and data sharing (PDF)
- EDCTP2’s strategic research agenda (PDF)
- Acknowledging EDCTP: A guide for grantees (PDF)
These guidelines are relevant to most budget questions.
- Financial Guidelines for Beneficiaries (September 2020; PDF)
- Guide financier à l’intention des bénéficiaires (Septembre 2020; PDF)
- Diretrizes Financeiras para os Beneficiários (Setembro de 2020; PDF)
The main objectives of this document are:
- To provide a quick reference and easy-to-follow guide for beneficiaries of EDCTP funding;
- To ensure consistency in the financial management of EDCTP grants;
- To act as a reference document for external auditors and other stakeholders in carrying out financial audits or other reviews of EDCTP-funded projects.
Please note: These guidelines have been prepared to supplement the Grant Agreement by providing an explanation of the accounting policies, financial reporting, and budgeting requirements. However, in the event conflict arises between these guidelines and the Grant Agreement, the latter takes precedence.
Model grant agreements
Contact for further questions
Steps you can take to get your questions answered:
- Please consult the FAQs on Calls for proposals (and, when available, the call specific FAQs) first;
- For call-specific questions, contact via email the EDCTP Project Officer indicated in the call text.
Please note that EDCTP staff can comment on points of procedure but cannot advise you on the content of your proposal, its eligibility and fit with the call topic.
- For technical questions and issues about the grant management system (EDCTPgrants) and the online application submission, please consult first the Guidelines for applicants.
- For general questions about EDCTP, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org