Guidance for EDCTP grant holders
Here you can find the necessary information to guide you in managing an existing EDCTP grant.
- Acknowledging EDCTP: A guide for grantees (PDF)
- Online Progress Report in EDCTPgrants – Guidelines for beneficiaries (PDF)
- EDCTP2 policy on clinical trials registration, publication, and data sharing (28/10/2021)
- EDCTP2 privacy statement on grants management (PDF)
- EDCTP2 Grants Manual for EDCTP2 Calls for proposals (PDF)
- Guidance for applicants for the online application procedure
- EDCTP2’s strategic research agenda (PDF)
Financial guidelines and templates
These guidelines are relevant to most budget questions.
- Financial Guidelines for Beneficiaries (September 2020; PDF)
- Guide financier à l’intention des bénéficiaires (Septembre 2020; PDF)
- Diretrizes Financeiras para os Beneficiários (Setembro de 2020; PDF)
The main objectives of this document are:
- To provide a quick reference and easy-to-follow guide for beneficiaries of EDCTP funding
- To ensure consistency in the financial management of EDCTP grants
- To act as a reference document for external auditors and other stakeholders in carrying out financial audits or other reviews of EDCTP-funded projects.
Please note: These guidelines have been prepared to supplement the Grant Agreement by providing an explanation of the accounting policies, financial reporting, and budgeting requirements. However, in the event conflict arises between these guidelines and the Grant Agreement, the latter takes precedence.
Certification of the financial statements
EDCTP Grant Agreement Annex 5: Model for the certificate on the financial statements
Model grant agreements